MikkM

[COMMERCIAL] WHMCS Module for Xtream-Codes

Hi guys!

I have developed WHMCS module for Xtream-Codes panel.

This module will automate all user managment that is needed for providing services.

This module features following:

• Create streaming line -  Creates new streaming line in panel when product is ordered and paid.
  • Disable streaming line -  Disables streaming line in panel when invoice for product goes overdue (unpaid).
  • Enable streaming line -  Enables streaming line in panel when overdue invoice for disabled product is paid again.
  • Delete streaming line -  Deletes streaming line when invoice for product is unpaid for longer period.
  • Add MAG -  Adds mag device in panel for user if user inserts MAG MAC address when ordering product
  • Reseller credits  - Allows your resellers to buy credits for themself.
  • Change password - Allows changing streaming line password in WHMCS client area
  • Client area output - Shows all streaming related info to user in client area (user,pass,m3u link, mag portal link etc..)
  • Watch Streams link - Link in client area wich logs user into panel client area to start watching streams instantly.

Everything is automatic you don't need to worry about frustrating client managment anymore.

Settings:

PAqrTbR.png

Client Area:

BCj2qy5.png

467cab9d0ea340ba916daaffc48404ab.png

Product Configruation:

zjKFMRu.png

Products in clientarea:

f5BiJZv.png

V9JX9WX.png

Q. What is WHMCS?
WHMCS is an all-in-one client management, billing & support solution for online businesses. Handling everything from signup to termination, WHMCS is a powerful automation & support tool.

There are tons and tons of features and settings in WHMCS, also its templates are highly customiseable, it supports lots of payment types: Paypal,Credit Cards,Skrill,Bitcoins and many more!

Read more about WHMCS: http://www.whmcs.com 

Requirements:

Minimum panel version: V2 PRO

Minimum WHMC version: 6.x

This is a paid module!

To get it please contact me in Skype: MikkM2014

On 18.4.2016 at 8:51 PM, gigihack said:

I am interested in the plugin I also sent you the request of Skype but have not yet received it if you contact me thanks

Hi! I was sick and as always i have lots of requests, so it may take time before i get to everyone in skype, please be patient.

Just for info: newer versions of module allow adding/editing MAG devices in clientarea, downloading playlists/scripts etc. Also possibility to buy extra connections etc.

On 4/29/2016 at 11:57 AM, gigihack said:

the problem you have answered me once and then you disappeared

the thing is he did tell you that it will take time to add him on skype.... he doesnt spend all his time on here.... i did get the whmcs module from him and as of the latest version... this thing does everything for you....i have to admit he really did a great job with this module.... we created over 1000 accounts in less then a month paid and verified and did everything on its own.. even put number of connection per client as well as ip locked or not ip locked per client.... 

On 5/21/2016 at 9:33 AM, dopeysd619 said:

the thing is he did tell you that it will take time to add him on skype.... he doesnt spend all his time on here.... i did get the whmcs module from him and as of the latest version... this thing does everything for you....i have to admit he really did a great job with this module.... we created over 1000 accounts in less then a month paid and verified and did everything on its own.. even put number of connection per client as well as ip locked or not ip locked per client.... 

Thats Good to hear (Y)

MikkM, You were already on my Skype list so have Pmd you

Thanks

Guest Kwik   
Guest Kwik

How does one get hold of this WHMCS Module for Xtream-Codes? Have attempted Skype, no response. I am pretty desperate at this point. Can anyone tell me does this module handle new account registrations and such?

For the Ultimate fully automated website you seriously need to check out the link below. They have built www.dguk.co.uk for us and there work is by far superior to anything i have seen ^^^^. They offer full support and reply extremely quick. They have a great team of developers. 

Trust me you wont be Disappointed with their work, They are the Number 1 Team to have on your side. Give them a go i guarantee you will fall in love :) 

https://www.whmcssmarters.com/clients/cart.php?gid=11

14 hours ago, DTB2016 said:

For the Ultimate fully automated website you seriously need to check out the link below. They have built www.dguk.co.uk for us and there work is by far superior to anything i have seen ^^^^. They offer full support and reply extremely quick. They have a great team of developers. 

Trust me you wont be Disappointed with their work, They are the Number 1 Team to have on your side. Give them a go i guarantee you will fall in love :) 

https://www.whmcssmarters.com/clients/cart.php?gid=11

do you have any pictures of how the panel looks their site doesnt have much info... i been wanting something so resellers can use whmcs but mikkm is swapped with so much work and wasnt able to create it

Hi, 

Hope you are doing great. Here I would like to share a link where you can get more info and screenshots about this: https://www.whmcssmarters.com/iptv-billing-portal-for-xtream-codes/

It's fully automated reseller panel for Xtream Codes that comes along with Super Reseller and Reseller and manage their services and billing automatically.  

Regards

Amanpreet Singh 

WHMCS Smarters

We have been using this for many Re-Sellers. Its great and reduces our Admin by 80%

No messing around adding credits or waiting for payments, The integration does everything for us. Honestly this is the best of its kind

visit dguk.co.uk for a quick browse at what you can expect, Feel free to take and trial to see how quickly it gives you a Subscription with the integration they have developed