Sign in to follow this  
BlackDream

New USA CMS Nodes

Dear Customers,

We are pleased to announce that we now provide new CMS Nodes in USA, to offer you the best possible experience while you manage your servers.
These CMS Nodes will give you higher speed, if your main Server is located in USA

You can switch your CMS if it is in Europe to USA, by opening a support ticket. 

If you want to purchase a new License you can select your desired CMS Location during the order. See the screenshot below
1456f950c547426d8d61d88328e00353.png

Xtream Codes, will provide more CMS Nodes in the future all over the world to cover the high amount of customers.

Xtream Codes Ltd
Regards

Dear BlackDream,

Thank you for this update. Would you mind explaining to me what is a CMS? Is it like a CDN?

I would also like to know what are the benefits of getting premium servers from you? The monthly rate seems to be rather high compared to other alternatives such as OVN. I also noticed that it comes with SSD but this is not enough storage for those operators who wants to have VOD, catch-up etc. What would be the storage options for such operators?

I'm sorry for all of these questions, I am just trying to have a better understanding of your offerings.

Thank you.