WHMCS Smarters

IPTV Billing Portal for Xtream Codes

IPTV Billing System for Xtream Codes that allows you to sell IPTV services to your customers and manage their billing automatically.

It is a fully automated billing system that comes along with Reseller and Super Reseller program. It's end to end solution which includes: 

• Front-end Website:  A front view where you end users can buy your IPTV Subscription and see the channel list and reseller can get enrolled in your Reseller Program.
  •  User Area:  A client area that allows your end users to see their IPTV Subscription service and its details like M3U Link, MAG Devices, Auto Scripts, Watch stream etc. 
  • Reseller Area:  A Reseller Area that allows your reseller to add their users under their account and manage their users. It shows the list of created users by reseller and credits balance etc. 
  • Super Reseller Area: A Client Area where your reseller can log in to and add sub-reseller and users under their account. 

Read More about Pricing and its features

A Video Tour about how our portal looks like and how does it work? 

guys their support is horrible and if you are already using mikmm whmcs module this will not integrate easy and will have to redo everything all over again when you have hundreds of accounts and they provide no support specially when you are paying a monthly fee.. this is not worth it at all... Stick to mikmm whmcs easy and it works like it should.. i will be disputing with paypal and getting my money back for this waste of time...

4 hours ago, dopeysd619 said:

guys their support is horrible and if you are already using mikmm whmcs module this will not integrate easy and will have to redo everything all over again when you have hundreds of accounts and they provide no support specially when you are paying a monthly fee.. this is not worth it at all... Stick to mikmm whmcs easy and it works like it should.. i will be disputing with paypal and getting my money back for this waste of time...

Can you share your email address registered with us? 
Thanks

Very good, I made the purchase but I could not install, I got all the necessary support and the seller himself made the installation for me, the product is very good, I recommend for anyone who has an xtream panel, the job is very high, nobody Should live without this module, for anyone who wants to see the installation that the seller has made my site is soon below I highly recommend this product.

http://server-mjc.xyz/billing/

Thanks for your reviews. 

I would like to share more info about this IPTV Billing Portal for Xtream Codes as we have made some updates for it. 

We have a complete solution that includes Website + IPTV Billing Panel  ( User Panel, Reseller Panel, and Super Reseller Panel ) 

A quick video about User Panel Overview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngzP6anE-6I

Reseller Panel - A quick video 

https://youtu.be/cNvktFUYqM4

More Info: https://www.whmcssmarters.com/iptv-billing-portal-for-xtream-codes/

Regards

Amanpreet Singh 

WHMCS Smarters

I bought the billing software from WHMCS Smarters , they went the distance to ensure my service was up in time for my deadline, which have them working on the weekend. Please remember that we all are in this services to create better experiences for customer. WHMCS Smarter is doing just that for us.

My service is working great, without any problem since they hand it over to me. keep in mind that there is a difference in the time zone so please communicate with the team so there is no confusion as when the work will be done

Great job Guys, looking forward for future support.  

Thanks for your kind reviews. 

Also, I would like to share that we have released the next version that supports Enigma 2 Device integration. 

So, We can offer IPTV for XtreamTV to our customers. It's very easy to set up and the user just needs to enter XtreamTV ID while ordering, it will create an enigma device automatically. 

Apart for that, this version has a lot of improvements usually. 

Order Now: https://www.whmcssmarters.com/iptv-billing-portal-for-xtream-codes/

Regards

Amanpreet Singh 

about      Amanpreet Singh - WHMCS Smarters

just started with them, and the whole program looks great to me

exactly what i was looking for

many details there to make it all automaticly

this will organise my business a lot, and i can concentrate on selling etc...

looking forward to get it all setup and him - Amanpreet Singh - WHMCS Smarters

is helping to get into it, as its big program..

but this looks really good to me

thanks to Amanpreet Singh - WHMCS Smarters

keep on your good work

regards

Spider TV systems

Gerard Cool

Just bought this the other day and it does everything that I need it to and more.

Support on skype is excellent, cant complain. Would deferentially recommend.

Any help I need, Amanpreet has always been there to answer any questions. 
Excellent top quality service. Will be using these guys again and again.... !!!!

5 ***** Service & support.

Whmcs smarters new xtream codes module is EXCELLENT! I am green and not technical so I needed help and these guys set up everything for me! No more manually cresting accounts for clients aND resellers. Did I mention they even have a module for PLEX and EMBY! it's all automated now and we'll worth the set up fee. My hay goes off to these guys

I sent them a message asking some pre-purchase questions but so far have no answer.

Maybe someone here can answer. 

What stops someone signing up for a free trial every day? So they get it all for free.

Also I use the Xtream Codes Enigma2 Addon you purchase through the panel. Does this system use the same app?

Finally the price was stated for a complete system but on checkout there was an extra for client frontend, what is this extra?

Thanks

Chris

11 hours ago, Lor2 said:

I sent them a message asking some pre-purchase questions but so far have no answer.

Maybe someone here can answer. 

What stops someone signing up for a free trial every day? So they get it all for free.

Also I use the Xtream Codes Enigma2 Addon you purchase through the panel. Does this system use the same app?

Finally the price was stated for a complete system but on checkout there was an extra for client frontend, what is this extra?

Thanks

Chris

Hi Chris, 
Thanks for contacting us. I would be glad to assist you accordingly. 
But we have not found any another ticket with us but no worries I will explain about pricing. 

Smart  IPTV Billing Panel for Xtream Codes: $59.95 USD per month  ( Which include all the features that we are mentioned on our website: https://www.whmcssmarters.com/iptv-billing-portal-for-xtream-codes/)  that supports:

1. Streamline Auto Creation, Termination, Suspension and  Unsuspension
2. MAG Device Auto Creation, Termination, Suspension and  Unsuspension
3. Enigma Device Auto Creation, Termination, Suspension and  Unsuspension
4. Reseller Account 
5. Super Reseller Account 
6. Reseller Credits ( Buying Credits online by reseller)  with enable/disable option for syncing credits in Xtream Codes as well 

We have added some optional add-ons for your convenient 
1. Installation & Configuration Services: $20 USD One Time: if you want us to install and configure it everything on fresh VPS or existing hosting.
2. Frontend Website Theme: $150 USD One Time:  If you want to have a frontend website that should look a more attractive. Example: http://iptvbillingsystem.com/

It's very easy to customize the content and add more pages, images etc.  : Watch a quick video to see this feature: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqHAxUriD9c

If you still have any question, contact me on skype: lovedeep.singh495

Looking forward to getting your on board. 

Regards
Aman

Hi my big friends Aman,

you work it's very beatiful and workin wery well with xtream panel.

Your person it's very disponible to help all your client

Serious and gentleman....

big work man.

Serious and affidable.

You are a teacher in your work.

http://sat-iptv.tv it's a fantastic!!!

Thank's for to all, my friend.

Andrea

f1ukserver made a post above mine. I received an email with the full text of the post. He was warning people about this payment portal saying his did not work correctly and he was getting no support. He said to be very careful when dealing with this company. I logged onto the forum and see that now his post has somehow been changed to just two letter "fi".  What happened to the post? Is it being censored?

I am not commenting on whether or not the panel is any good. I have recently purchased it. The instalation was done quickly and well but it has not gone live yet because there is a lot of changes I want to make to the frontend. It may be wonderful, I don't know yet but will post here and let people know. I am only concerned that a post which critisises the panel seems to have been deleted. Lets see if my post manages to stay here!

6 hours ago, f1ukserver said:

all resolved give the guy his due it was me that removed the last moment i made as he got in contact and has worked hard to resolve my issue the panel needed to be coded again for my setup which caused me the issues 

it was down to me having 2 email addresses so i got Amanpreet confused to unfortunately for him he's been at my panel for a few hrs doing everything he can to get this all resolved i believe its around 1 am in india now..........

Glad to hear it was all resolved. I just thought it strange the negative post would dissapear so quickly.

As I said, I have just purchased the panel. Nearly finished configuring it the way I want and about to go live. I have to say that so far Amanpreet has been very helpful.

Once the panel has been up and running for a couple of weeks I will post a review here, but up to now there has been no problems.