Sign in to follow this  
sheributt

MAG HANGS ON STREAM PAGES

Hi   i am facing a problem . i am explaining details hope someone guides me properly

1. I have two servers one location

2. Xtreamcodes panel installed 

when i use main panel for streaming it works fine but as i put some streams on the second server (offline,online or only online or only offline ) after 5 to 10 minutes mag portal hangs on loading. now loading means is like if i am watching a channel on page 1 and i try to go to page 2 or exit and go to other bouquet , channels list goes blank and after that if i go to settings to restart the portal mag box settings also disappear . only solution works is to pull out the power cable and reinsert the cable and that only works for 5 to 10 minutes again . now the most important point is that this particular problem is being faced in middle east with xtreamcodes only but there is an other provider who is using xtreamcodes is working fine but all other xtreamcodes panel are stucking on loading channels list.  

if the other providers link needed please pm me . 

i will be very thankful to you guys if you have the solution.

thanks

Hello and welcome to forums

there is a nice ticketing tool which will allow you to properly raise the issue with our tech team and gladly will sort it out.

Best Regards

Ovi